“Dynamic presenter, key leadership information for implementation in project management that I can apply immediately. Very insightful and worthwhile. Can be practically applied to my work scenarios.”
— R. Bergman, ADT Security Systems, Inc.
“The program was both challenging and thought-provoking. It challenged me to look for ways to strengthen my leadership as a project manager.”
— H. Eady, Chick-fil-A
“Dr. Brown’s program is incredibly insightful and inspirational for people at any level of their project management career.”
— R. Johnson, Dell
This project successfully course environment, provides navigate participants all including the challenges with information leadership in a demanding on skills team to building, communication, human behavior and leadership.
After completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the traits of successful leaders and emulate the characteristics of successful leaders
- Build a strong team
- Establish consensus
- Recognize the importance of being an observer and learner of human behavior
- Understand the importance of relationship building to achieving project success
- Appreciate what motivates different individuals within project teams
- Know the different types of power leaders can use
- Conduct effective meetings
- Engage team members to resolve issues
- Establish processes to communicate effectively
- Create escalation strategies to facilitate resolution of complex problems
- Tactfully deal with stakeholders on sensitive issues
- Lead a project to successful completion
This course can be customized in length to fit your needs and is specifically targeted for project managers, project team members, and project stakeholders.